All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the conventional wisdom of neoclassical economic theory found in most standard textbooks. This title examines alternative analytical frameworks and draws on the insights provided by contemporary feminist and environmental movements.
- Author BiographyGeorge Argyrous is Senior Lecturer in the School of Social Science and Policy at the University of NSW, Sydney. His research interests include the changing role of the state in the economy, the relationship between technological change and social change, and the relationship between the Labour market and the welfare system. Frank Stilwell is Professor of Political Economy in the School of Economics and Political Science at the University of Sydney. He is author of Changing Track: A New Political Economic Direction for Australia (2000) and contributor to other books such as Serving the City (1999) and Stopping the Juggernaut (1999).
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPrahan, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrank Stilwell,George Argyrous
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.