CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a commentary by editors to eleven key articles covering the main issues affecting the post-compulsory education sector, this work provides an analysis of what influences students to drop out from their learning programs, how the participation of hard-to-reach learners can be widened, and other issues.
- Author BiographyYvonne Hillier is Acting HOD at City University and co-ordinator of the LSRN. Anne Thompson is Vice Principal of Waltham Forest College and member of the LSRN.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note5 (b&w) illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnne Thompson,Yvonne Hillier
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.