Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £41.25Trending at £51.85
- £25.94Trending at £32.24
- £10.50Trending at £17.68
- £13.70Trending at £17.08
- £23.27Trending at £29.12
- £29.73Trending at £32.14
- £25.45Trending at £30.19
About this product
- DescriptionReadings in Twenty-First-Century European Literatures brings together analyses of post-2000 literary works from twelve European literatures. Topics include the post-postmodern; the relationship between history, fiction and testimony; and human relations in the twenty-first century, including hypermodernity, ageing, intersexuality and migration.
- Author BiographyMichael Gratzke is Senior Lecturer in German at the University of St Andrews. He has published monographs on masochism and heroism and is currently working on representations of love in the twenty-first century. Margaret-Anne Hutton is Chair of French and Director of the Institute for Contemporary and Comparative Literature at the University of St Andrews. She has published widely on representations of World War II and on contemporary French fiction. She is currently working on concepts of the contemporary canon. Claire Whitehead is Senior Lecturer in Russian at the University of St Andrews. She has published a monograph and edited volume on the genre of the fantastic and is currently working on a second monograph dedicated to Russian crime fiction from the 1860s to the present day.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight630 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClaire Whitehead,Margaret-Anne Hutton,Michael Gratzke
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.