Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes activities and games that parents can share with their children, aged 3-7, in order to encourage them to read and write. Activities such as sorting the mail, creating and illustrating stories or puppet play are used to encourage the child to think in terms of communicating.
- Author BiographyMARLENE BARRON, Ph.D., is Head of the West Side Montessori School in New York City. She is the author of I Learn to Read and Write the Way I Learn to Talk: A Very First Book About Whole Language, as well as other books and articles. She has taught early childhood education courses at several colleges, and currently is a professor at New York University. KAREN ROMANO YOUNG is a former editor at Scholastic. She has created educational materials for all ages, and has written for the National Geographic Society and the Children's Television Workshop.
- Author(s)Karen Romano Young,Marlene Barron
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReady, Set, Learn S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.