CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen J. Andriole
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsExecutive Summary Introduction About the Author Ready Opportunities The Ready Backdrop Ready Pilots Ready Technology Trends Software for Hire Devices/People/Tasks Alignment Analytics Here, Now, and Forever Respect Social Media Innovation, Innovation, and More Innovation Missions to the Clouds Macro Trends Ready Processes Ready Organization Ready Diligence Ready Governance Ready Companies Ready Characteristics Ready Context Ready Risk Management Ready IT The Drivers Consumerization Ready Technology Participatory Governance The Outcomes Postfederated/Decentralized Technology Adoption and Delivery Agile Technology-Enabled Business Models and Processes A Restructured Business Technology Marketplace Ready Industry Pilots Higher Education Retail Healthcare Conclusions References
- Author BiographyStephen J. Andriole is the Thomas G. Labrecque Professor of Business Technology at Villanova University, Pennsylvania, where he teaches and conducts applied research in business technology management. He is formerly a professor of Information Systems and Electrical and Computer Engineering at Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the George Mason Institute Professor of the Department of Information Systems and Systems Engineering at George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia. Dr. Andriole was the director of the Cybernetics Technology Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). He was also the chief technology officer and senior vice president of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc., and the chief technology officer and senior vice president for Technology Strategy at Cigna Corporation. Some of Dr. Andriole's books include Interactive Computer- Based Systems Design and Development (Petrocelli Books, 1983); Microcomputer Decision Support Systems (QED Information Sciences, 1985); Applications in Artificial Intelligence (Petrocelli Books, 1986); Information System Design Principles for the 90s (AFCEA International Press, 1990); Sourcebook of Applied Artificial Intelligence (McGraw- Hill, 1992); Cognitive Systems Engineering (coauthored with Len Adelman) on user interface technology (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1995); Managing Systems Requirements Methods, Tools and Cases (McGraw-Hill, 1996); The 2nd Digital Revolution (IGI Press, 2005); Technology Due Diligence (IGI Press, 2009); Best Practices in Business Technology Management (Auerbach, 2009); and IT's All About the People (Auerbach, 2011). He is also the coauthor of Social Business Intelligence (Ascendigm Press, 2013) and Avoiding #Fail (Ascendigm Press, 2013). Dr. Andriole has published articles in the Cutter IT Journal, Software Development, IEEE Software, the Communications of the ACM, the Communications of the AIS, IEEE IT Professional, and the Journal of Information Technology Research, among other academic and practitioner journals. His IT's All About the People won the fourth spot for Best Business Technology Books for 2011 by CIO Insight magazine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.