CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ready for Battle: Technological Intelligence on the Battlefield, Azriel Lorber engages, through historical example and policy prescription, technology's role in modern warfare and the dangers presented by technological inferiority on the one hand, and technological surprise on the other.
- Author BiographyAzriel Lorber served as infantry and in the reserves of the armor corp of the Israeli Defense Forces, from which he retired as a Major. He holds degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and in aerospace and ocean engineering from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He worked in the Israeli aircraft and military industries and for the Israeli government. In addition to his labors as a consultant and instructor on various topics in military technology, he has authored some fifty papers and articles in the professional and military journals and authored several book-length works on military technology.
- Author(s)Azriel Lorber
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.