All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeidi Savage is wondering whether she can really forsake all others for macho, beer-swilling Ed. And how can a couple who've never even been baby-sitters be ready to start a family of their own? Will the answer come in the form of her ex-boyfriend Steven? Is Heidi's dilemma simply a case of right shoes, right dress, wrong husband?
- Author BiographyIn 1995 Chris Manby met a New York psychic who told her she would write seven novels. This is her ninth. Which means she probably won't marry that millionaire, either. She is also editor/contributor to the Girls' Night In anthologies, which have so far raised more than GBP900,000 for humanitarian organisation War Child, and topped book charts all over the world. Raised in Gloucester, Chris now lives between London and Los Angeles. Her hobbies include reading in-flight magazines and she hopes that continually crossing time zones is an effective anti-ageing strategy.
- Author(s)Chris Manby
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2006
- Weight411 g
- Width151 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.