All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on recently declassified documents and elite interviews with key protagonists that reveal candid recollections, Sally-Ann Treharne highlights the pivotal moments in Reagan and Thatcher's shared history from a new vantage point.
- Author BiographySally-Ann Treharne is Lecturer in the School of History/European Studies in University College Cork, NUI. A former Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellow, she has a PhD in History along with an MA in International Relations and a BA in European Integration Studies/Italian. Her research lies in the field of contemporary history with a particular emphasis on the Reagan-Thatcher relationship and Anglo-American relations with Latin America.
- Author(s)Sally Ann Treharne
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Anglo-American Relations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.