Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionNever before seen documents, many of them in Ronald Reagan's own handwriting, prove definitively that Reagan himself was the intellectual architect of the prosperity of the 1980s and of the strategy that won the Cold War.
- Author BiographyKiron K. Skinner is an assistant professor of history and political science at Carnegie Mellon University and a fellow at the Hoover Institution and the Council on Foreign Relations.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note16pp facsimile docs t-o
- Weight615 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAnnelise Anderson,Kiron K. Skinner,Martin Anderson
- Foreword byGeorge P. Shultz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.