CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an A to Z listing of reagents cited in synthetic literature. It includes concise descriptions, illustrations on chemical reactions and selected examples of applications, information on making/buying a reagent, its usefulness and where to find complete details.
- Author BiographyTSE-LOK HO is Professor of Organic Chemistry at National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan. His research interests are in organic synthesis, including total synthesis of natural products and methodology. He has written 13 books, including, most recently, Stereoselectivity in Synthesis, available from Wiley. Dr. Ho holds degrees from National Taiwan University and the University of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Author(s)Louis F. Fieser,Mary Fieser,Tse-Lok Ho
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- Series TitleFiesers' Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.