Consider these sponsored items
- £10.39Was:£10.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and creativity expert Jeff Goins dismantles the myth that being creative is a hindrance to success by revealing how an artistic temperament is in fact a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Author(s)Jeff Goins
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/06/2017
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementInternational ed.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £13.53
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.16
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £11.68Trending at £14.99
- £10.55Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.