All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the lesson: the collaboration is the best way to make health resources count for disadvantaged people around the world. Designed as a learning resource to catalyze fresh thinking, this book draws from case studies of teams struggling to combat the health threats. It is intended for those who work in global health.
- Author BiographyMark L. Rosenberg is President and CEO of The Task Force for Global Health. Elisabeth S. Hayes is Associate Director of the Center for Global Health Collaboration at The Task Force for Global Health. Margaret H. McIntyre is President of MHM Associates. Nancy Neillis a writer and consultant who has worked with global health teams for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Elisabeth S. Hayes,Margaret H. McIntyre,Mark L. Rosenberg,Nancy Neill
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCalifornia/ Milbank Books on Health & the Public
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note66 tables; 21 figures; 42 sidebars
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.