CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic study of country music, and the bars, life, and everyday speech of its rural fans.
- Author BiographyAaron A. Fox is Associate Professor of Music and Director of the Center for Ethnomusicology at Columbia University. He is a guitarist and singer who has played with many bands in Texas. He has hosted country music radio programs on several stations in New York City and continues to guest-host shows on a regular basis. To visit Aaron A. Fox's website and blog, please click here.
- Author(s)Aaron A. Fox
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note40 b&w photos, 1 figure
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.