All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.69Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication provides investors and project developers with practical explanations of the legal, tax and economic requirements surrounding real estate investments in Germany.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Mutze is a partner at the law office, Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. His area of practice includes private construction, public procurement and real estate law. He has been specialising in these areas of law since becoming a lawyer in 1981 and therefore has many years of experience in advising building companies, architects, civil engineers, project developers and investors. Dr. Michael Mutze is the head of the real estate team of Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. Dr. Thomas Senff is a partner at the law office, Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. He specialises in the transfer of real estate and mayor construction projects. He focuses on advising investors, building companies, project developers, architects and civil engineers. He has many years of experience in the field of real estate and construction. Dr. Jutta C. Moller is a partner at the law firm BBORS Kreuznacht in Dusseldorf. Dr. Jutta C. Moller has many years of experience in representing investors, developers and construction firms in major construction projects. Her areas of expertise include public law, specialising in zoning law and public procurement as well as PPPs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJutta C. Moller,Michael Mutze,Thomas Senff
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.