Consider these sponsored items
- £90.89Free postage
- £53.12Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial real estate professionals must understand how to analyze the real estate market and assess the financial feasibility of a project. Many people go with their instincts or past experience when reviewing the financials, but they fail to utilize the useful data and analytical tools now available in this field.
- Author BiographyJoshua Kahr is the President of Kahr Real Estate Services, LLC, a consulting firm with specialization in real estate market analysis, financial software training, and financial modeling. He is also Adjunct Assistant Professor of Real Estate at New York University, where he teaches in the Master of Science in Real Estate program. Michael C. Thomsett is a professional author with over sixty published books. He has published numerous successful book projects with John Wiley & Sons, including Getting Started in Rental Income and Getting Started in Options, now in its sixth edition. Thomsett has been a management consultant in the securities industry as well as a real estate investor.
- Author(s)Joshua Kahr,Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.