All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.17Was:£7.99Free postage
- £6.97Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA book that offers an accessible look at the theme of the Incarnation, the mysterious event at the heart of Christmas, using personal stories, illustrations from popular culture and the arts, as well as daily Bible readings.
- Author BiographyTrystan Owain Hughes is the Anglican Chaplain of Cardiff University, having been Head of Theology in Trinity St David's University, Carmarthen. He leads retreats and Quiet Days at parish, diocesan, and university level. His book Finding Hope and Meaning in Suffering (SPCK, 2010) was serialised in the Church Times and was the Archbishop of Wales's 2011 Lent Book. His latest book, The Compassion Quest, was published by SPCK in 2013. He is also a regular contributor on BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 4, and lectures at Cardiff University and St Michael's Theological College, Llandaff.
- Author(s)Trystan Owain Hughes
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.06
- £19.99Trending at £27.29
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.29
- £39.99Trending at £50.18
- £7.99Trending at £8.65
- £32.99Trending at £50.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.