Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £15.03
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £11.99Trending at £12.41
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to over 100 pubs in Wales with historic interiors of real national significance, many of them stretching back a century or more.
- Author BiographyMichael Slaughter is editor of Scotland's True Heritage Pubs (CAMRA, 2007); and co-author of Licensed to Sell, The History and Heritage of the Public House (English Heritage, 2004). He is also a professional photographer. Mike Dunn has had books published on walking, landscape, and pubs and beer, the latter including The Penguin Guide to Real Draught Beer, Local Brew and The Best Pubs in North Wales.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content Notecol. ill
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMichael Slaughter,Mike Dunn
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.