All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe successful Heritage Pubs series, identifying and celebrating pub interiors of architectural and historical significance, continues with this guide to the Midlands. This book will enable you to explore a neglected and threatened aspect of Britain's national heritage.
- Author BiographyPaul Ainsworth is chairman of CAMRA's Pubs Heritage Group that actively campaigns for the protection and preservation of Britain's historic pubs.
- Author(s)Paul Ainsworth
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleHeritage Pubs
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.