Consider these sponsored items
- £18.08Free postage
- £24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the dawn of the twenty-first century, America finds itself on the brink of a racial consciousness. This title examines the processes of racial identification and their implications by looking at the case of American Indians.
- Author BiographyEva Marie Garroutte is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Boston College.
- Author(s)Eva Marie Garroutte
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.