All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionPeople in Ireland are sometimes mortified by what Americans think of as Irish food. This book brings classic Irish dishes to America with an eye for American kitchens and cooks, and with tips and tricks to help reproduce Irish results with American ingredients.
- Author BiographyDAVID BOWERS is a food writer and photographer. He writes an award-winning grilling column for Cabin Life magazine, and he is the author of Bake It Like a Man, Dad's Own Housekeeping Book, and Real Irish Food. Bowers lives in New York City with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)David Bowers
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight879 g
- Width191 mm
- Height242 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.