All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, in this engrossing and often hilarious book, Stephen Birmingham explores how the Irish elite emerged in America-frequently in less than a generation's time-out of poverty into positions of both social and business prominence.
- Author BiographyStephen Birmingham is a preeminent social historian, known for his books The Right People, Real Lace, and The Grandees. He allows his reader unparalleled access to the most exclusive society sets, and tells their stories with great warmth and wit.
- Author(s)Stephen Birmingham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.75Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.