All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebunking the notion that leaders are supposed to get people to follow, this book instead offers an entirely different approach that leaders should get people to face the reality of the situation. The author argues that any leadership that lets people sidestep the sometimes-harsh truth of reality is irresponsible - and ultimately ineffective.
- Author BiographyDean Williams earned his Doctorate and Master's degrees from Harvard University where he studied organisational change and leadership development. Today, he teaches leadership at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. Willaims has consulted to governments and businesses around the world.
- Author(s)Dean Williams
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width65 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.