All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Chapman Pugh
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsReal Numbers.- A Taste of Topology.- Functions of a Real Variable.- Function Spaces.- Multivariable Calculus.- Lebesgue Theory.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Pugh is Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley. His research interests include geometry and topology, dynamical systems, and normal hyperbolicity.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.