All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPayoffs include: concise picture proofs of the Monotone and Dominated Convergence Theorems, a one-line/one-picture proof of Fubini's theorem from Cavalieri's Principle, and, in many cases, the ability to see an integral result from measure theory.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Pugh is Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley. His research interests include geometry and topology, dynamical systems, and normal hyperbolicity.
- Author(s)Charles Chapman Pugh
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 163 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 478 p. 163 illus.
- Weight1109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015, Corr. 2nd printing 2017
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.