CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionShows how a new conception of money and intellectual property shaped Romantic conceptions of character, material culture, and labor.
- Author BiographyMatthew Rowlinson is an Associate Professor at the University of Western Ontario, where he teaches in the Department of English and at the Centre for Theory and Criticism.
- Author(s)Matthew Rowlinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 85
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.