All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Peters
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Finance
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight197 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement1st Illustrated edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Comparison of Real Options Analysis and Other Methods.- Real Options Methods Illustrated.- The Impact of Probability Distributions.
- Author BiographyLinda Peters, PhD Candidate on the field of Applied Economics at the University of Antwerp; Project Manager and Statistician Social Security at a government agency and Expert Social Protection for international projects. As a PhD candidate she is involved in the application of Real Option theory to Global Public Policy and her research contributes to bridge the gap between theory and practice. Her research interests include: Real Options, Global Public Policy, Social Protection, Models of Decision-Making, Probability Distributions.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.