All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionReal Project Management reveals the most pressing challenges of modern global project managers and provides the strategies you need to ensure your project or programme delivers long term benefits.
- Author BiographyPeter Taylor is a popular keynote speaker around the world with more than 200 speaking engagements in the past three years, in over 20 countries. A member of the Project Management Institute and the Association for Project Management, he regularly runs workshops through the International Project Management Association, the Project Management Institute and many other project management communities around the world. He also acts as an independent consultant working with some of the major organizations in the world coaching executive sponsors, PMO leaders and project managers. Peter has over 25 years of experience in project management and is the author of Leading Successful PMOs and The Lazy Project Manager.
- Author(s)Peter Taylor
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.