All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.48Trending at £41.78
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the components of efficient real-time collision detection systems. It provides the tools and know-how needed to implement industrial-strength collision detection for the detailed dynamic environments of applications such as 3D games, virtual reality applications, and physical simulators.
- Author BiographyChrister Ericson is a senior principal programmer and the tools and technology lead at Sony Computer Entertainment America in Santa Monica. Before joining Sony in 1999, he was a senior programmer at Neversoft Entertainment. Christer received his Masters degree in computer science from Umea University, Sweden, where he also lectured for several years before moving to the US in 1996. Christer has served on the advisory board for Full Sail's Game Design and Development degree program since 2002. His interests are varied, but he takes a particular interest in program optimization, a topic he has spoken on at the Game Developers Conference.
- Author(s)Christer Ericson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.