All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £76.26Was:£78.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on modern techniques used to generate synthetic three-dimensional images in a fraction of a second. This book discusses practical rendering methods used in games and other applications. It also presents a theoretical framework and relevant mathematics for the field of interactive computer graphics.
- Author BiographyTomas Akenine-Moller is a professor of computer science, specializing in computer graphics and image processing, at the Department of Computer Science, Lund University, Sweden. He received an MSc in Computer Science and Engineering from Lund in 1995, and a PhD in computer graphics from Chalmers University of Technology in 1998. In 2000 he was a post doc at UC Berkeley and he also spent time at UC San Diego (2004/2005) as a visiting researcher. Eric Haines is a Lead Software Engineer at Autodesk, Inc., working on a next-generation interactive rendering system for computer-aided design applications. He is currently an editor of the journal of graphics tools, online editor for ACM TOG, and maintainer of the Graphics Gems code repository, among other activities. He received an MS from the Program of Computer Graphics at Cornell in 1985. Naty Hoffman has been developing videogame graphics for over a decade. Previously he was a microprocessor architect at Intel. He has contributed to the development of numerous games as well as instruction set extensions, major graphics APIs, and processors. Naty is particularly interested in physically-based real-time rendering methods, on which he has published several articles and taught classes at SIGGRAPH, I3D, GDC and Meltdown.
- Author(s)Eric Haines,Naty Hoffman,Tomas Akenine-Moller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1837 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.