All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis tutorial reference goes from use cases to complete architectures for real-time embedded systems using SysML, UML, and MARTE.
- Author BiographyHassan Gomaa is Professor and former Chair of the Department of Computer Science at George Mason University. Gomaa has more than thirty years' experience in software engineering, both in industry and academia. He has taught short in-depth industrial courses on real-time software design in North America, Europe, Japan, and South Korea.
- Author(s)Hassan Gomaa
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note373 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight1420 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.