CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and only encyclopedia to focus on the economic and financial behaviors of consumers, investors, and organizations, including an exploration of how people make good-and bad-economic decisions.
- Author BiographyMorris Altman, PhD, is professor of behavioral and institutional economics at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and professor of economics at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMorris Altman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.