All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
About this product
- Author(s)Eleonora Cavallaro
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDynamische Wirtschaftstheorie S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetab.
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Cycle - Growth - Income Distribution - Market Structure - Imperfect Competition - Effective Demand - Capacity Utilisation - Pricing Strategy - Financial Structure - Financial Fragility - Indebtedness of Firms - Liquidity - Dynamics - Fluctuation - Stability, Instability - Nonlinearity - Oscillator - Limit-Cycle - Bifurcation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Eleonora Cavallaro did her graduate studies in Economics at the University of Rome La Sapienza, where she earned her Doctorate in 1998. She attended the Summer School at the International School of Economic Research (Siena) participating as a fellow in the Workshops on Decisions under Uncertainty in 1995 and Cycle, Growth and Structural Change in 1998. Her research interests and activity at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Rome La Sapienza include analyses on the macrodynamics of cyclical growth and studies in decision theory.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.