Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleTrends in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byM. M. Rao
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of Contents* Preface * Rao: Introduction and Outline * Bell: Stochastic Differential Equations and Hypoelliptic Operators * Driver: Curved Wiener Space Analysis * Gudder: Noncommutative Probability and Applications * Jefferies: Advances and Applications of the Feynman Integral * Kunita: Stochastic Differential Equations Based on Levy Processes and Stochastic Flows of Diffeomorphisms * Rao: Convolutions of Vector Fields - II: Amenability and Spectral Properties * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.