Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel W. E. Schobben
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Preface. Part I: Background and Introduction. 1. Introduction. 2. Array Processing Techniques. 3. Efficient Filtering Using FFTS. Part II: Acoustic Echo Cancellation. 4. An Efficient Adaptive Filter Implementation. 5. Efficient Multichannel RLS. Part III: Blind Signal Separation. 6. Blind Signal Separation, An Overview. 7. A Blind Signal Separation Algorithm. 8. Joint Blind Signal Separation and Echo Cancellation. 9. Blind Signal Separation Algorithm Evaluation. 10. Conclusions. Appendices.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.