Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book answers the need for a practical, hands-on guide for assessing power stability in real time, rather than in offline simulations. Since the book is primarily geared toward the practical aspects of the subject, theoretical background is reduced to the strictest minimum.
- Author BiographySavu C. Savulescu, PhD, has more than thirty years of experience in computer engineering, utility operations, planning, and control. Currently CEO of Energy Consulting International, Inc., he has worked predominantly in the design and implementation of utility information systems, such as SCADA/EMS, and developed stability assessment software that is being used in real-time and off-line in the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Dr. Savulescu has taught electric power systems and computer sciences at major universities in Belgium, Brazil, and the U.S.
- Author(s)S. C. Savulescu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.