Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £5.90Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £16.76
- £11.16Trending at £13.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the elusive nature of power balancing in international system. This volume for both students and scholars.
- Author BiographyKenneth N. Waltz is Senior Research Associate at the Institute of War and Peace Studies at Columbia University. He is Emeritus Professor at University of California at Berkeley. He is a past president of both the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Kenneth N. Waltz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.