Realism and Religion: Philosophical and Theological Perspectives by Michael Scott (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.99+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ajr3110
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £39.90Trending at £42.19
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe religious realism/antirealism debate concerns the questions of God's independence from human beings, the nature of religious truth and our access to religious truths. This work draws together a group of philosophers and theologians to present new thinking on realism and religion.
- Author BiographyAndrew Moore teaches in the Theology Faculty of the University of Oxford, UK. Michael Scott is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Manchester University, UK
- Author(s)Michael Scott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.