All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.39
- £9.41Trending at £11.55
- £12.99Trending at £14.55
- £11.99Trending at £14.02
- £25.49Trending at £27.79
- £25.08Trending at £27.34
- £20.76Trending at £23.96
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the 'nuts and bolts' of writing ray tracing programs, this book emphasizes practical and implementation issues and takes the reader through the details needed to write a modern rendering system.
- Author BiographyPeter Shirley is currently a research scientist at NVIDIA. He is also an adjunct professor in the School of Computing at the University of Utah. He has held positions at Indiana University and the Cornell Program of Computer Graphics. R. Keith Morley is Chief Software Engineer at RayScale. He has a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Utah and also studied at Princeton University. He worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Walt Disney Feature Animation on 3D rendering and lighting tools.
- Author(s)Peter Shirley,R. Keith Morley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.