All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.46
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £7.09Trending at £8.95
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £5.27Trending at £5.62
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.79
About this product
- DescriptionRecent attempts to challenge the primacy of reason have focused on processes of discourse. This book considers these challenges to empiricism under the banner of social construction , aiming to outline elements of a social constructionist perspective and to illustrate its potential.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Gergen is Gil and Frank Mustin Professor of Psychology at Swarthmore College. He is the author of The Saturated Self and Toward Transformation in Social Knowledge.
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Gergen
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note15 line illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.