CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.79
- £4.21Trending at £4.55
- £8.51Trending at £8.64
- £10.38Trending at £15.02
- £11.02Trending at £16.02
- £7.49Trending at £13.01
- £8.29Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Charlie's beloved grandfather develops dementia, Charlie finds a new way to communicate with him. A story to discuss this tragic disease.
- Author BiographyEmilie Rivard studied creative writing at Universite Laval in Quebec City and focused her writing on exploring imagination and creativity. She writes regularly for Les Explorateurs and has written several beloved children's books in French. Anne-Claire Delisle has taught illustration at Cegep de Sainte-Foy in Quebec for more than twenty years. She is the illustrator of the popular French children's series Pomme et Pepin.
- Author(s)Emile Rivard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight120 g
- Width186 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne-Claire Deslisle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.