All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMontenegro was admitted to the UN as its 192nd member in June 2006, thus recovering the independence it had lost nearly 90 years earlier at the Versailles Peace Conference. This book traces the history of the tiny Balkan state from its earliest roots in the medieval empire of Zeta. It also focuses on its troubled 20th century history.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH ROBERTS is a former diplomat who has taught Balkan history at universities in Ireland and the United States.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Roberts
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.