CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £42.34Trending at £44.47
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
About this product
- DescriptionReappraising Durkheim for the Study and Teaching of Religion Today brings together ten new essays in which noted sociologists, psychologists, phenomenologists, philosophers, and historians of religion grapple with the questions Durkheim raised and the solutions he proposed for the academic study of religion.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Idinopulos Ph.D. at the University of Chicago. Professor of Religious Studies at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. His most recent books include What is Religion? Origins, Definitions & Explanations (1999) and Land Weathered by Miracles: Historic Palestine from Bonaparte and Muhammad Ali to Ben-Gurion and the Mufti (1998). Brian C. Wilson Ph.D. at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Associate Professor and Chair of Comparative Religion at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan. His most recent publications include What is Religion? Origins, Definitions, & Explanations (1999) and Christianity (1999).
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleNumen Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight524 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBrian C. Wilson,Thomas A. Idinopulos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.