All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assesses whether the 'war on terror' can be accommodated within the existing legal framework limiting the use of force.
- Author BiographyLindsay Moir is Professor of Law at Hull University.
- Author(s)Lindsay Moir
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.