All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents ten new essays in philosophy of religion that develop and critically engage themes from the work of Richard Swinburne-one of the most influential thinkers in the discipline over the last fifty years. Written by a team of experts, the essays focus on key debates in both natural theology and philosophical theology.
- Author BiographyMichael Bergmann is Professor of Philosophy at Purdue University. In addition to numerous articles in epistemology and philosophy of religion in journals and edited volumes, he is author of Justification without Awareness (OUP, 2006) and co-editor of Challenges to Religious and Moral Belief (OUP, 2014) and Divine Evil? The Moral Character of the God of Abraham (OUP, 2011). Jeffrey E. Brower is Professor of Philosophy at Purdue University. His areas of specialization are medieval philosophy, metaphysics, and philosophy of religion. He is the author of Aquinas's Ontology of the Material World (OUP, 2014) and co-editor of The Cambridge Companion to Abelard (CUP, 2004). He has also published widely in the areas of medieval philosophy, metaphysics, and philosophy of religion.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight464 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJeffrey E. Brower,Michael Bergmann
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.94
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.