CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the justification and legitimacy of psychoanalytic knowledge, and its relevance to political and social questions. Part one explores the achievements of British psychoanalytic tradition, and part two concerns the relevance of psychoanalysis to social and political understanding.
- Author BiographyMichael Rustin is Dean of Social Sciences at the University of East London and Visiting Professor at the Tavistock Clinic. He is co-editor of the political journal Soundings
- Author(s)Michael Rustin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.