Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £4.27Trending at £4.92
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a treatment of a mathematical model for reasoning robotic agents. This book contains an introduction to a programming method and system based on this model. It covers the issues of reasoning about sensor input, acting under incomplete knowledge and uncertainty, planning, intelligent troubleshooting, and other topics.
- Author(s)Michael Thielscher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleApplied Logic Series
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 328 p.
- Weight1450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.