All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary collection of major essays on reasoning by a well-known group of philosophers, psychologists and cognitive scientists.
- Author BiographyJonathan E. Adler is Professor of Philosophy at Brooklyn College and the Graduate School, City University of New York. His D.Phil. in philosophy is from Oxford University. His main areas of research are epistemology, philosophy of psychology, informal logic, ethics, and philosophy of education. In 2002, he published Belief's Own Ethics. Lance Rips received his Ph.D. from the Psychology Department at Stanford University in 1974 and taught at the University of Chicago from 1974 to 1993. Since 1993, Rips has been a Professor of Psychology at Northwestern University. He is on the editorial board of Cognition, Public Opinion Quarterly, and Informal Logic.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1840 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJonathan E. Adler,Lance J. Rips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £17.12Trending at £21.01
- £17.36Trending at £25.01
- £13.58Trending at £18.99
- £11.63Trending at £11.89
- £10.47Trending at £15.99
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.