All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1960s and 1970s, analogies between sex discrimination and racial injustice became potent weapons in the battle for women s rights, as feminists borrowed rhetoric and legal arguments from the civil rights movement. Serena Mayeri s Reasoning from Race is the first history of this key strategy and its consequences for American law.
- Author(s)Serena Mayeri
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.