CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.10Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Angi Voss,Barbara Schmidt-Belz,Friedrich Gebhardt,Wolfgang Grather
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number393
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part I: Reasoning with Cases. 1. Introduction. 2. Reasoning with Complex Cases. 3. The FABEL Domain for Illustration. Part II: Case Retrieval. 4. Case Similarities. 5. Similarities Between Attributes. 6. Restricted Geometric Relationships. 7. Graphs. 8. Semantic Nets. 9. Model-Based Similarities. 10. Enhancing the Quality of Retrieval Methods. 11. Conclusions and Perspectives. Part III: Case Reuse. 12. Reusing Cases. 13. Reuse of a Single Case: Adaptation. 14. Reuse of Multiple Cases: Strategies. 15. Source Cases - The Third Factor. 16. Conclusions and Perspectives. Part IV: An Integrated System. 17. Designing Integrated CBR Systems. 18. Software Architecture. 19. Scenario of Application. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.