Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn Reasoning with God, renowned Islamic scholar Khaled Abou El Fadl explores the role of Shari'ah in today's world, for both Muslims and non-Muslims. After a prologue that explains Shari'ah in depth, Abou El Fadl wrestles with the moral trajectory of contemporary Islam and highlights the way Shari'ah can revitalize and reengage Islam today.
- Author BiographyKhaled Abou El Fadl is Omar and Azmeralda Alfi Distinguished Professor in Islamic Law at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he is also chair of the Islamic Studies program. He was named a Carnegie Scholar in Islamic Law, has served on the U.S. Commission for International Religious Freedom, and served on the board of directors for Human Rights Watch, among other honors. He is the author of numerous books, including The Great Theft and The Search for Beauty in Islam.
- Author(s)Khaled Abou El Fadl
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight858 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.